The morning will start with the Classic Cape Cuisine walk through Stellenbosch where you will savour traditional Cape food and wine as your culinary guide leads you on a walking food tour through the historic heart of Stellenbosch with its splendid buildings and colourful characters.
Culinary tour includes:
- Guided walking tour of the old town centre with delightful stories about the origins of our Cape food and the historic places we visit along the way.
- A variety of white and red wines, including home-grown Pinotage and fortified wine.
- Traditional snacks
- Nibble on our legendary biltong and droëwors and dip some rusks.
- Lunch Featuring classic Bobotie, yellow rice, chicken pie, vegetables, stewed fruit accompanied by chutney and sambal.
- Desert platter Savour heart-warming treats: koeksister, milktart, baked pudding, Amarula mousse.
- Tasting of assorted indigenous teas Including sought-after rooibos, honeybush, buchu and imported Ceylon tea.
- Nostalgic sweets
After the food tour you will join the Vine Hopper tour and have time to visit 2 wine estates on the Vine Hopper Route to explore the magical scenery of the Stellenbosch area. Wine tastings on the 2 farms not included in price.
Cost : from R 960 pp