Highlights you will see on the day tour:
• Stellenbosch to Somerset West – Strand Beach Road past Gordon’s Bay
• Scenic Clarence drive to Betty’s Bay
• Walk through the Penguin Colony in Betty’s Bay
• Harold Porter Botanical Garden – A 1 hour guided walk through the garden to
Disa Kloof Waterfall.
• Lunch stop at Peregrine Farm Stall
• Drive through the Grabouw apple valley via Theewaterskloof Dam up the Franschhoek Pass into Franschhoek.
• Wine tasting in Franschhoek
• Return via Franschhoek and Helshoogte Pass back to Stellenbosch.
Cost: From R 3700 including 2 clients. Additional R 650 per extra client after first 2
Transport in Air Conditioned Vehicle
Penguin Colony entrance
Harold Porter Botanical Garden
Items of personal nature