Why not enjoy a stay in Stellenbosch before or after your tour, Stellenbosch accommodation options range from 5 Star luxury Hotels to comfortable and clean guesthouses. There is something here for everyone. Come enjoy a stay in Stellenbosch, we are sure it will be one of the highlights of your trip, with plenty of things to do and places to see. Not to mention world class wine.
Bonne Esperance is a boutique guesthouse nestled in the charming enclave of Stellenbosch – known for its majestic mountains, lush vineyards and plethora of history, arts and culture. The 17 room guesthouse is set in a Victorian villa that was built in 1907 and has retained its old-world charm with the welcome addition of modern comforts to ensure our guests revel in a perfect stay.
Summerwood Guest House
Built in 1904, this late Edwardian grand dame rests in a quiet leafy suburb of Stellenbosch. The eight rooms are tastefully decorated with upmarket finishes. Boasting a large garden, stunning pool, free WiFi, and secure off-street parking. Summerwood is the go-to choice to unwind after a day of exploring our charming town and nature trails.
You can search other available Stellenbosch Accommodation in the below booking.com searchbox.
10 reasons why you should stay in Stellenbosch :
- Location, location, location! Easier access to Cape Town international Airport than from Cape Town city
- Explore Cape Town and the wine lands on easy day trips from Stellenbosch.
- Beautiful scenery of the winelands and mountains
- Stellenbosch Accommodation is amazing! Wine estate accommodation or stay in central Stellenbosch.
- Street cafes, top restaurants (4 of the top 10 restaurants in Stellenbosch)
- Meet local people and not just tourists
- University town with lively nightlife.
- Historic Centre with beautiful Cape Dutch architecture and gables.
- Be close to nature if your accommodation is in Stellenbosch. Jonkershoek Nature reserve is an easy cycle away.
- Great wine all around you.