3 Day Western Cape Tour
Experience the WOW-ness of the Western Cape
Discover off the beaten tracks between Cape Point and Cape Agulhas - set against a backdrop of awe-inspiring scenic wonders, blessed with abundant wildlife and wide sandy beaches.
Price: from R 2000 per person
Departs: most FRIDAYS from selected Cape Town and Stellenbosch areas
Click on this button to check availability and book this tour online per credit card
Day 1: CAPE TOWN to STELLENBOSCH
- HOUT BAY – Wander around craft markets or chill at the beach on this working harbour.
- DUIKER ISLAND CRUISE – (Optional with extra cost) Boat trip journey to a large colony of Cape fur seals.
- CHAPMAN’S PEAK DRIVE – Spectacular drive along the Peninsula.
- CAPE OF GOOD HOPE RESERVE – Observe wildlife in a fynbos landscape.
- CAPE POINT – Africa’s most south-westerly point.
- OVERNIGHT IN STELLENBOSCH – Enjoy the campus nightlife.
Day 2: STELLENBOSCH to CAPE AGULHAS*
- KAYAMANDI TOWNSHIP – A guided walking tour in this vibrant township.
- WINE & CHEESE TASTING – Sample wine & cheese in the Winelands.
- PORT & CHOCOLATE TASTING – Sample port & chocolate pairing in the Winelands.
- FRANSCHHOEK – Lunch stop.
- CAPE AGULHAS – Travel to the most southern tip of Africa.
- OVERNIGHT IN CAPE AGULHAS*
Day 3: HERMANUS / CAPE AGULHAS back to CAPE TOWN
- > Choose how you want to spend your morning: Relax in Hermanus, or choose go shark cage diving in Gansbaai.
- HERMANUS – Enjoy the morning in this laid-back coastal town. Have a ‘whale’ of a time at this spectacular land-based whale watching spot. (Whale season Jun-Nov)
- SHARK CAGE DIVING – (Optional with extra cost) The brave at heart rise early to go cage diving with the Great White sharks
- BETTY’S BAY – Get close to a colony of over 5000 African penguins in their natural habitat.
- CLARENCE DRIVE – Scenic route along the False Bay coastline
- - Travel back to arrive in Cape Town area late afternoon.
> Excluded: Meals & drinks, optional extras and excluded activities will be for your own account. * The exact itinerary is subject to change, and might need to overnight at Hermanus on occasion.
- Pick-up from, and Drop-off at your accommodation in Cape Town areas.
– Cape of Good Hope entry fee
– Guided township culture tour
– Wine and cheese tastings
– Port and chocolate tasting / pairing
– Penguin-visit entry fee
– Friendly local driver-guide
– Transport to tour’s hotspots – with licensed and insured vehicle(s)
– Accommodation for 2 nights – as per package selected
- Meals and drinks
– Personal insurance
– Optional extras
OPTIONAL extra activities avaible on tour:
– Duiker Island Cruise (@ +/- R50 pp)
– Shark cage diving (@ +/- R1120 pp)