This Ebike tour can be booked as a whole 5 day tour or in sections of the tour. Mornings are set out to explore the beautiful scenery by E-Bike in various beautiful locations while the afternoons are available to relax or do some optional activities. Riders need to have intermediate mountain biking skills to do the tour and a general fitness level is required.
Day 1 : Cape Town pick up and cycle an cycle a short route in Cape of Good Hope Nature reserve to Cape Point to get to know the bikes. (App 20km). Lunch in Hout Bay and then depart by vehicle to Stellenbosch and Guesthouse/ Hotel accommodation
Day 2 : Cycle from Guesthouse to the UNESCO world heritage site of Jonkershoek Nature reserve (App 38 km). Lunch on wine estate. Afternoon available for optional wine tour or other activities.
Day 3 : Cycle on Mountain bike and jeep tracks from Stellenbosch to the neighboring winelands town of Franschhoek (App 40km). Lunch on wine estate in Franschhoek. Afternoon activities available. Go Glamping (Luxury Camping) in the Elgin Valley. Evening South African braai under the starts included.
Day 4 : Cycle from Elgin to Hermanus (App 50 km) on jeep tracks and mountain biking routes through small rural villages. Lunch in Hermanus and afternoon available for optional activities like sea kayaking, whale watching in season or relaxing at the beach. Afternoon we depart back to Cape Town except those opting for day 5 extension in Hermanus.
Day 5 Extension : Accommodation in Hermanus Guesthouse /Hotel provided. Shark Cage diving company will collect you at your hotel and take you to Gansbaai for your Shark Cage diving trip. Transport back to Cape Town with Shark Cage diving company.
- Ebike and Guide
- Back up vehicle and trailer for luggage and bikes
- Accommodation as specified
- Breakfast and Lunches, 1 braai dinner on day 3.
- Dinners (Except day 3 dinner is included)
- Optional activities
- Items of personal nature
- This Ebike tour departs on SUNDAYS with a minimum participation of 4 pax. For group bookings 4 and more, any departure day can be arranged depending on availability.
- Even though every effort will be made to run itinerary as above, please be advised that the itinerary is subject to availability and weather conditions and might have to change if needed to ensure our clients safety.
- If there is no availability at the Glamping Accommodation on night 3, alternative Guesthouse accommodation in the area will be arranged and this will be confirmed at time of booking.
Day 1 and Day 2 only – R 5 960 pp sharing : Cape Point and Stellenbosch Jonkershoek Ride. Transport back to Cape Town or Stellenbosch end of day 2.
Day 3 and Day 4 only – R 6 687 pp sharing : Stellenbosch to Franschhoek and Hermanus. Transport back to Cape Town or Stellenbosch
Day 2, 3 and 4 only – R10 140 pp sharing : Jonkershoek, Stellenbosch to Hermanus. Transport back to Cape Town or Stellenbosch
Day 1 to Day 4 only – R 13 650 pp sharing : Full tour Cape Town to Hermanus. Transport back to Cape Town or Stellenbosch
Add on Day 5 – R 4 570 pp sharing : Shark Cage Dive and accommodation add on.Transport back to Cape Town
Day tour of Day 3 – R 2 550 pp : Day E-Bike ride from Stellenbosch to Franschhoek. Transport back to Cape Town or Stellenbosch after your lunch in Franschhoek