We have different venues in Stellenbosch, Paarl Region and Grabouw where we can offer you Quadbiking Adventures. One venue is on a working wine farm with different trips and packages and the other venue is a combination of Cape Nature Reserves and Private land.
- Grabouw Quad Biking Trails:
- The quad bike trails are designed together with Cape Nature Conservation to give an unusual and spectacular day outing in the Cape Town areas rarely visited. Through ongoing efforts to open up new and exciting routes, we have created exclusive quad bike trails which include access to Cape Nature Reserves, Cape Town state land and Cape Town private properties.
- The Quad Bike Trails/Routes:
- Winefarm based Quadbiking Trails
- This venue is near Stellenbosch /Paarl area. Based on the beautiful Rhebokskloof Wine Estate in Paarl, South Africa, the quad bikes complement the horse trails, by allowing guests to enjoy the same views and nature experience, as the horse riders do. Like the horse trails, the quad bikes are led by an experienced guide.
Trails: There are half hour to 2 hour trails. There is also a fun obstacle course through the forest, which gives novice riders the opportunity to practice their new skills. The trails operate 7 days a week, but, booking is essential.
- HALF HOUR TRAIL: R220.00
- A short introduction to our Nature Quad Bike Trail.
- ONE HOUR NATURE TRAIL: R330.00
- A trail through the vineyards and into the surrounding nature reserve.
- HOUR AND A HALF NATURE TRAIL: R440.00
- Extension of the One Hour Trail, including a view point stop.
- TWO HOUR NATURE TRAIL: R500.00pp
- Beautiful route going into the Paarl nature reserve.
- EVENING MOONLIGHT TRAILS: R530.00
- Hour and a half trail with a glass of champagne and snacks on a lookout point.
- PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES FOR THE WINEFARM QUAD TRAILS ARE EXCLUSIVE OF 14 % VAT
- What do you get when Quadbiking
- An experienced tour guide that acts as the team leader and will care for your needs.
- The price includes the hire of bikes and quads all equipment and fuel.
- All entry permits.
- Protection gear including helmet.
What to bring
Drink bottle ( cycle )
Light weight raincoat
Strong pair of ankle boots
Basic change of clothes including jacket ,gloves ,cycling tights for wearing under jeans avoid chaffing
Cycle sunglasses with flat arms (Fits into helmet),camera ,field glasses(if you wish)
Travel light and expect anything!!!