We have different venues in Paarl and Grabouw where we can offer you Quadbiking Adventures. The Paarl venue is on a working wine farm with different trips and packages and the Grabouw venue is a combination of Cape Nature Reserves and Private land.
Grabouw Quad Biking Trails:
- The quad bike trails are designed together with Cape Nature Conservation to give an unusual and spectacular day outing in the Cape Town areas rarely visited. Through ongoing efforts to open up new and exciting routes, we have created exclusive quad bike trails which include access to Cape Nature Reserves, Cape Town state land and Cape Town private properties.
- The quad bike trails run every day of the week.
- Winefarm based Quadbiking Trails
- This venue is near Stellenbosch /Paarl area. Based on the beautiful Rhebokskloof Wine Estate in Paarl, South Africa, the quad bikes complement the horse trails, by allowing guests to enjoy the same views and nature experience, as the horse riders do. Like the horse trails, the quad bikes are led by an experienced guide.
Trails: There are half hour to 2 hour trails. There is also a fun obstacle course through the forest, which gives novice riders the opportunity to practice their new skills. The trails operate 7 days a week, but, booking is essential.
- ONE HOUR NATURE TRAIL: R350.00
- A trail through the vineyards and into the surrounding nature reserve.
- HOUR AND A HALF NATURE TRAIL: R480.00
- Extension of the One Hour Trail, including a view point stop.
- TWO HOUR NATURE TRAIL: R580.00pp
- Beautiful route going into the Paarl nature reserve.
- EVENING MOONLIGHT TRAILS: R580.00
- Hour and a half trail with a glass of champagne and snacks on a lookout point.
- PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES FOR THE WINEFARM QUAD TRAILS ARE EXCLUSIVE OF 14 % VAT
- What do you get when Quadbiking
- An experienced tour guide that acts as the team leader and will care for your needs.
- The price includes the hire of bikes and quads all equipment and fuel.
- All entry permits.
- Protection gear including helmet.
What to bring
Drink bottle ( cycle )
Light weight raincoat
Strong pair of ankle boots
Basic change of clothes including jacket ,gloves ,cycling tights for wearing under jeans avoid chaffing
Cycle sunglasses with flat arms (Fits into helmet),camera ,field glasses(if you wish)
Travel light and expect anything!!!
Guided bike tour Stellenbosch last week. Lets hope that weather returns soon because Stellenbosch is very wet today!!
22 hours ago
Well done Jannes !!
Great video some riders made of our event with Dirtopia.
Die Burger Mountain Bike challenge is one of SA`s most prestigious events on the mountain biking calendar. We've only been riding for 4 months and this is ou...
3in1 tour @JCLeRoux_UK http://t.co/G70fCfie8X
Get the whole picture - and other photos from AdventureShop
Start of the Total Sports Ladies Race on a misty Stellenbosch morning.